The Java Mod Participant is a compact music participant that may deal with *.mod, *.xm, *.s3m, *.stm, *.wow, *.it, *.sid, *.ogg, *.ape information in addition to MP3s, WAV, MIDI, RMI, AU, AIFF.
It permits the consumer to view the file info, to export sound information to WAV and to create playlists.
· NoiseTracker Mods (*.nst)
· ProTracker-Mods (*.mod, *.wow: M.Okay., M!Okay!, FLT4, FLT8, 4CHN, 6CHN, 8CHN, CD81, OKTA, CH/CN)
· ProTracker Mods are performed with the unique Interval desk (16 finetune-tables) of the ProTracker 2.1A Playroutine! No XM nor IT appropriate interpolating.
· FastTracker 2 MODs (*.xm)
· ScreamTracker (*stm, *s3m)
· ImpulseTracker (*.IT)
· XM Log-Desk interpolation
· XM Linear Desk
· All results are applied (IT: the NNA results are nonetheless lacking)
· Interpolated mixing (linear, Cubic, windowed FIR)
· Noise Discount
· 8/16/24-Bit Output: internally 24 bit is used
· Plus assist for mp3, mp3 http streams, wav, au, aif, midi, rmi, ape, flac, ogg/vorbis
· Show of ID3v1-, ID3v2-Tags and Limecast, Shoutcast (und appropriate) Tags
· SID-Recordsdata (for all of the C64-lovers on the market 😉 )
· APPLETS: as a result of lots of people requested for it! Right here you will have a take a look at web page
· Please don’t forget: for those who use the applet with a playlist, you want URLs within the playlist! Native information is not going to work (after all) (Pattern)
· Helps now pls and m3u playlist information
· Countless loops might be acknowledged and stopped (by way of fade out)
|Set up||Instal And Uninstall|
|Key phrases||mod participant, xm participant, s3m participant, participant, play, mod, s3m|