Comodo IceDragon is a Firefox-based internet browser that delivers nice safety and blistering searching speeds. Upon downloading IceDragon, you might be given the choice to set your web connection to make use of Comodo’s SecureDNS service, which gives you with even quicker web page loading speeds.
IceDragon is totally appropriate with all Firefox plugins and extensions so you may nonetheless have all of the performance of Mozilla’s Firefox browser however with Comodo’s superior privateness and safety features. One such characteristic is the SiteInspector, which is able to scan an online web page and examine whether or not it’s malicious earlier than you truly go to the web page. As soon as the scan is completed, you might be given a full report of the positioning’s security, area registration particulars, administration contacts and a historical past of all malicious scans which have been carried out on the web site.
Getting began with IceDragon is fast and simple. As soon as you might be up and operating you’ll discover the look and design is similar to Firefox, with the addition of IceDragon’s blue dragon emblem. If you’re in search of a quick and safe browser, then you definately definitely will not be disenchanted with Comodo IceDragon.
Comodo IceDragon’s important options embrace:
- Web sites load quicker than when you proceed to make use of the DNS server offered by your ISP
- SiteInspector’s hyperlink scanning characteristic lets you examine whether or not an online web page is malicious earlier than you truly go to that web page
- SecureDNS gives a malware area filtering characteristic
- SecureDNS references a real-time block listing (RBL) of dangerous web sites
- Social media button means you may simply share your web-finds on Fb, Twitter and LinkedIn
Why not try TechBeat’s information to different different browsers. Click on right here for the 32-bit model of Comodo IceDragon.